CHECK IN TIME
Our standard check-in time is at 03:00 PM local time.
CHECK OUT TIME
Our standard check-out time is at 12:00 PM local time.
Breakfast :07:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Infinity pool hours :07:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Swim up bar :10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Beach swimming hours :06:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Moadto Strip Mall :10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Cabana Day Use :10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
In pursuant of Executive Order 26 Nationwide Smoking Ban Order, all our rooms and common areas are smoke free. Failure to comply will incur a PHP10,000 cleaning fee, charges will be billed to your room. Designated smoking area is located at Moadto Strip Mall, back side of Imperial Dragon restaurant.
No visitors after 10:00 PM. Visitors must notify front office executive upon their arrival. Visitors must be accompanied by the registered guest at all times. Visitors are not allowed to use guest amenities and resort facilities. As a registered guest, you are responsible for your visitor at all times.
FIREARMS AND WEAPONS POLICY
The safety and security of our guests and staffs is extremely important to us, firearms, ammunition, explosives and deadly weapons are not allowed inside the resort premises. Guests, who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm or weapon, may bring such onto our premises but he/she must endorse it for safekeeping or kept it inside their vehicle. Legitimate members of PNP/AFP and other government law enforcement agencies that are not on “official mission” must declare and deposit their firearms with pertinent papers and documents.
No pets allowed
No durian allowed (even if packed and sealed in airtight)
IS IT SAFE TO STAY AT MODALA BEACH RESORT?
Modala Beach Resort is exclusive only to in-house guests, we have complete control over who we permit to enter. We have implemented Department of Health (DOH), Department of Tourism (DOT), Inter Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) protocols in response to growing concerns from travelers due to COVID 19.
WHAT ARE YOUR NEW NORMAL GUIDELINES?
- Health declaration form must be filled out per person during the reservation process.
- Check in formalities must be completed online to reduce contact and time at the front desk.
- Temperature check at entrance is mandatory.
- All guests must wear face mask.
- Guests are encouraged to check out an hour or two prior to standard check out time to avoid contact of many guests.
CAN WE BRING OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE?
Modala Beach Resort does not allow guests bringing any food and beverages items from outside.
- If there are any concerns, the teams are fully prepared to handle any eventuality and are in regular contact with local health authorities.
- We have installed and increased the number of hand sanitizers in key areas.
- Our housekeeping team follows comprehensive sanitation measures and has increased the frequency of cleaning in all areas and surfaces using high grade disinfectant.
- We ask that you please remain vigilant during your stay with us, and you immediately report any symptoms of the COVID-19 infection (runny nose, fever, dry cough and flu) to our front desk, who can arrange for an immediate consultation with our resort nurse.
- Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to bringing you closer to nature.
Any change in MODALA’s policies or procedures will be reflected in this page so our users are always updated. We suggest periodically visiting this page to review our policies and procedures.