November 24, 2023 | Exaweb Corp
Create Everlasting Memories With Your Loved Ones Right Here at Modala
Planning for a special event in Panglao, Bohol, can be both exciting and stressful. The list of tasks to accomplish seems endless, starting from creating a guest list, picking a location, finding a catering service, decorating the venue, and so on. The good news is that many hotels on the island, like Modala Beach Resort, offer event packages to make preparations easier for people like you. Our broad list of amenities includes spacious venues perfect for various occasions, whether personal or business-related. Continue reading below to see what’s in store for you when you get our Panglao, Bohol event and travel packages!
Things To Consider When Choosing a Venue for Special Events
The right venue can make any special event even more memorable. To ensure the occasion runs smoothly and things go according to plans, you need to consider several things:
- Location – When choosing a venue, it’s important that you pick one that is accessible to guests and has ample parking space.
- Weather – If you are hosting an event during the monsoon season when there is a high chance of rain, it’s better to pick a venue with a large space to hold indoor gatherings.
- Space – Check your guest list to ensure you select a venue that can fit the number of people invited. The venue should have enough space so attendees can move comfortably, especially if dancing is involved.
- Amenities – Do you need specific amenities, such as LED screens and special lighting? If so, you should pick a venue that can provide them so you don’t have to outsource them from other vendors.
- Catering – Decide on the food and drink you want served, and check if the venue’s catering services can accommodate them. Also, inform the cooking team before the event if you have guests with special dietary requirements.
The Grandest Venues for Your Heartfelt Moments
Modala isn’t simply a beachfront hotel resort but also a place to gather with your loved ones and create cherished memories. One of the reasons why we offer one of the best event and travel packages in Panglao, Bohol, is that we have grand and spacious venues, such as:
Dance the night away at Modala’s Doljo Ballroom! Be it anniversaries, birthdays, or weddings, this spacious ballroom hall is perfect for a fun and exceptional affair. It can hold up to 250 guests and is equipped with LED screens that you can use for presentations.
Dreaming of a romantic destination beach wedding? Modala has got you covered! Let our one-kilometer white-sand shoreline be the backdrop of your intimate ceremony. Of course, aside from weddings, you can celebrate birthdays, sports competitions, team-building activities, and other events at the beach.
Perhaps you prefer a garden as the venue for your special event? If so, our promenade is the perfect place. It is a spacious and well-maintained garden, great for various occasions since you can decorate it according to your desired theme. What’s more, it offers a breathtaking view of Panglao Bay!
Events Best Celebrated in a Beach Resort
We love hosting momentous occasions here at Modala, which is why we offer various Panglao, Bohol event venue packages. Below are some of the events you can celebrate with us:
Be it an indoor, garden, or beach wedding, you can experience that here at Modala. We offer two wedding packages
, each fit for up to 100 guests. Both packages include overnight accommodation for the couple, dinner/lunch menu choices, and a bridal car with floral arrangements, among other inclusions.
Modala is one of Panglao’s best hotel beach resorts for family reunions. We offer thrilling outdoor activities, like fishing, jet skiing, sunset cruises, and water aerobics. In addition, you and your family can also choose from our 100-plus Filipino-themed rooms if you’d like to extend your stay on the island.
Modala is an ideal venue for celebrating birthdays. Feel free to do so by the beach, on our promenade, in the Doljo Ballroom, or even by our pools! We also offer catering services, so you won’t have to worry about preparing a delicious menu for your guests.
Conferences and Meetings
Companies and organizations can also hold business-related events like conferences, seminars, and meetings at Modala. Our Doljo Ballroom is equipped with LED screens, perfect for these kinds of events. Afterward, attendees can relax by our swimming pools or the beach!
Modala is very much open to hosting various sporting events in partnership with different companies, schools, and other organizations! Our one-kilometer shoreline is an excellent venue for beach volleyball and frisbee. You can also hold a rowing competition along the beach. Meanwhile, the waves of Panglao Island make a great location for surfing.
Discover the Beauty of Panglao, Bohol
Adding a Panglao Island, Bohol tour package
to your special event can make it even more memorable. With a tour package, you can explore the beauty of Panglao without the stress of planning the sites you’ll visit and the activities you’ll do. Here are some of the most popular tourist attractions in Panglao you can explore when you book a Modala tour package:
- Alona Beach - Named after a Filipina actress, Alona Beach is one of the most popular beaches on the island. Aside from its stunning stretch of white sand, it is a famous snorkeling and diving site because of the beautiful corals and fish there.
- Dumaluan Beach - Another must-see beach in Panglao, Dumaluan Beach is three kilometers long. Thus, if you want to walk on white sand for a long time, this beach is for you! It’s located in Dauis, one of the two towns on Panglao Island.
- Balicasag Island - This island was declared a marine sanctuary in 1985 and is one of the best diving spots in the country. This is no longer a surprise since you’ll find a wealth of marine life here, including sea turtles and various fishes.
- Pamilacan Island - A coral island, Pamilacan bears a name that means “resting place of the mantas.” This beautiful island is part of the Bohol Marine Triangle and houses more than ten species of cetaceans.
- Hinagdanan Cave - This cave is found in Dauis town and was once used as a hiding spot by people trying to evade Japanese soldiers during the war. Aside from stalactites and stalagmites, this cave also features a lagoon several meters deep.
Modala: Creating Memories on Land, at Sea, and in Nature!
With Panglao, Bohol event and group tour packages offered by Modala, you’ll be sure to create one-of-a-kind adventures and lasting memories. Many guests have chosen us as the venue for their special occasions, be it weddings, team events, debuts, anniversaries, and so on. With us as your host, you won’t have to worry about anything because our hotel staff is trained to give you the best customer service. We are also prepared for emergencies. Our 24-hour reception and security are always ready to make your stay with us as safe and comfortable as possible. Feel free to explore our website to learn more about our rooms, amenities, venues, and travel packages!
FAQs About Modala’s Event and Travel Packages in Panglao, Bohol
How Do You Book Event and Travel Packages at Modala?
For event queries, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Meanwhile, for bookings or general concerns, kindly email us at email@example.com
. You can also contact us using these hotlines: +63384110808 or +639190823622.
What Is Included in a Wedding Package?
Modala offers two wedding packages. Package A costs ₱300,000, while Package B costs ₱400,000. Some of the inclusions provided in both packages are complimentary parking, an event concierge, food tasting, gifts for the bride and groom, a red carpet leading down to the ceremony area, and a gazebo for exchanging vows.
When Is the Best Time To Book an Event and Travel Package?
To fully enjoy the beauty of Panglao Island, it’s always best to book an event and travel package set during the dry season of the Philippines, which is from December to May
. Also, make sure to book in advance so you can pick the rooms you want.
The island of Panglao is synonymous with paradise because of its scenic white-sand beaches and mesmerizing marine life. For this reason, many people choose this destination as the setting to celebrate important occasions in their lives. Modala Beach Resort offers amazing Panglao, Bohol events and tour package deals. With our extensive experience hosting various festivities, you can have the peace of mind that your gathering will be handled well, leaving you free to enjoy every moment with your loved ones. Contact
us today to make a reservation!