26 Aug Anniversary Promo
As we celebrate our 1st Anniversary this September, we’re giving you a chance to win a voucher for an Overnight Stay in our Tawhay Room good for 2 adults and 2 kids with complimentary dinner and breakfast!
Tell us why you deserve a Modala staycation via your comment on our Facebook Anniversary Giveaway post and we will be selecting 2 WINNERS.
Before posting your comment and to make sure your entry is valid, please read the complete list of Mechanics and Terms and Conditions.
• Cut-off for posting of comments is at 11:59 pm on September 18, 2021
• Winners will be selected and announced on September 20, 2021
• Voucher to be won is valid until September 18, 2022
Good luck to all participants in our first Anniversary Giveaway!
- Like and follow our Facebook page and follow our Instagram account @modalabeachresort. Both our Facebook and Instagram will be checked to confirm that you have followed us on both accounts for your entry to be valid.
- Comment on our Anniversary Giveaway post on Facebook and give us your personal, heartwarming reason why you deserve to win a Modala staycation.
- Only one (1) comment of a contestant will count as a valid entry. Posting multiple or succeeding comments will disqualify you from the contest.
- Tag two (2) of your Facebook friends on your comment.
- Remember to put your account to public setting so we can view information on your profile.
- Cut-off for posting of comments is at 11:59 pm of September 18, 2021.
- Winners will be selected and announced on September 20, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Winning entries will be featured on our social media accounts.
- Winners will be notified via direct message on Facebook and will also be contacted by Modala Beach Resort Marketing department.
- Winners will be featured on our social media accounts when they use their voucher for their Modala stay.
- Voucher prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed as cash or services.
- Employees of Monorealty, Inc., Modala Beach Resort and Moadto Strip Mall; and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity are disqualified from joining this contest.